Wednesday, January 5, 2011

3 treatments later...

It's been a while since my last update so I thought I would let you know how it's going now that I have had 3 treatments with my e-one. I can honestly say I am happy with my results so far, especially on my underarms where I only have a few hairs left. I am also able to use the machine at full strength now without pain so that's great. It was definitely worth the investment, especially as I am much happier doing the treatments myself, in my own time and not in a salon. Off on holidays this week so I will try to post some photos when I get back. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. hi, i bought the e-one too and i've just done the 2nd treatment (2 weeks after my 1st to get any hairs i missed) and its amazing, there is almost no regrowth, i can't imagine how great the results are going to be after the full course, i'm thinking of going on holiday in october and can't wait to have silky smooth legs and bikini line with no ingrowns! i'm very happy with this purchase so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sorry I just saw your comment. Treatments are going well for me too, but I do have patches especially on my arms. I haven't retreated the hair until at least 6 weeks after, but I might try what you're doing and redo the spots that are still there after 2 weeks. Let me know how you're going with your treatments. I'm really interested to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I want to sell my E one hardly used plz contact Sherly.hi (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete