Thursday, October 14, 2010

My E-one machine arrives!!!

I ordered my E-one machine on Friday and it has arrived 3 working days later.  Not bad!!  I got a blue machine that came with one bottle of optical gel, a pair of groovy, dark, safety glasses, a white pencil to outline the treatment area, a cleaning spray and some patches to cover moles, birthmarks, etc.  I also ordered 2 extra bottles of gel because each one lasts for 1000 flashes and you get 3000 flashes form each cartridge.  Before using the machine you need to wash and shave the area first.  I am going to start with my underarms and face.  I have a couple of hairs reappearing on my upper lip after I had it lasered years ago, but I am not game enough to shave them.  They are very sparse so I hope it still works.  As for my underarms, I had them lasered years ago and stopped after a couple of sessions.  The pain was unbearable!  The laser head back then was also very small and it took ages to do.  Those couple of sessions did make quite a difference, but I still have a ways to go.  Let's hope this isn't as painful.  Tad nervous now! 
Okay, just finished both upper lip and underarms in about 10 minutes!  I was able to use the machine on the highest setting (6) on my face without any pain.  All I felt was a little warmth on both my skin and teeth.  As for my underarms I was able to zap on level 5 with a some discomfort, probably could go to 6 but I wasn't game enough!  Haven't got time to do my arms today, but will write about it when I do.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment