Sunday, October 17, 2010

Still zapping!

Last night I used my E-one machine on my arms. I am a little nervous that I had to shave first. I am praying this works, otherwise I am going to have horrible stubble on my arms and it's almost Summer. Once again I was able to comfortably use the machine on the highest setting. It did take quite a bit longer to zap all the hair this time, at just over an hour. First I used the white pencil to divide the arm in half lengthways and then in four sections width ways. I wanted to be super sure that I didn't miss a spot. Now I am just waiting to see results!
I made a couple of discoveries this time. Firstly you need to be generous with the optical gel as it is less painful as well as more effective. Secondly you should read the info on the E-one forum carefully before starting! I have been using the wrong skin colour setting till now. I am quite fair and thought I would be a 2 on a scale of 1-5, from light to dark. However after reading a post earlier I actually discovered I'm a 3. Hope this doesn't make it less effective! Will have to wait and see. Will keep you posted with results as they happen. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment